Monday, January 24, 2011

Meetings

As a team, we've had a couple meetings to get to know each other, the South African culture, and the people that we'll meet and work with when we get there. It's been a wonderful experience to meet the people who will probably become like family, and it'll be fun to see the friendships that ensure.

Here's us meeting...



A lot of us are doing a fast with Awake 21, and it was great to hear all the stories that have come out of God's blessing us through this process. For me specifically, I fasted reading blogs (it takes up a lot of my time), and God's laid on my heart to pray for my team. A lot of the team knew each other before, so this has been a great way for me to get to know the other team members since I don't get to be with the face-to-face a lot at SeaCoast or at MUSC.

Brandi, one of our team leaders, taught us about spiritual warfare Sunday, and did an amazing job preparing us for the journey that we've chosen to embarq on and the battle that Satan is going to take on our decision to share God's love in South Africa.

Please keep praying for generous support to come in and for God to bless those who we've asked to join us on our journey through support. Pray for open hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment